Goal: Mastering of the principals of SAM test design and functions in order to use the test for the purposes of local educational system.
Tasks: Understanding of SAM’s ideas, theoretical basis and construct features in the context of modern approaches to learning results assessment.
- Educational management authorities
- School principals and instructional couches
Upcoming seminar will start in
- Perspective of test results use for managing of the local educational system
- How to introduce SAM to school teams, options and timeline for testing, perspective for educational process improvement based on the results of testing
- Principals and SAM construct
- Modern learning methods vs traditional educational goals
- Detailed introduction to three-level system including analysis of subject task examples
- Skills building session. Determination of task types.